Friday, May 30, 2014

Resignation

May 30, 2014
16:50


   I'm sitting in from of my computer, thinking, whether or not to submit my resignation letter by 5pm.
I know its a huge thing for me because, i don't yet still have a job for replacement. I'm worried that, I cannot continue living as what I am today. I don't have enough money to support my needs in a long way run after my resignation. I'm worried that I can't continue, hitting the gym (which I pay until October) often, and paying the rent. I know its hard to deal with life at my age of 23, from which I'm independent from my family. I shouldn't think of this, I should have think of other alternatives. But for now, I need to be brave for this decision I've made.

   My heart is pounding like a beat of a drum and bass from a dub step music. With all these things in my mind, I'm still having and believing that a fantastic, amazing, majestic future awaits for me.

   I know that my current job causes a lot of stress with me, that is why I can't move on. I need some change, I need to be stronger than who I am before.

  Alright, this is it, I'm going to submit it right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment